Monday, May 4, 2009

Recap of the weekend.

Well, I certainly didn't think the Pacquiao/Hatton fight was going to end the way that it did. I just kinda figured that Pac-Man would grind out another tough fight and make Hatton quit, like he did to De La Hoya. BUT, it was instead one of the best knockouts I've ever seen. In Boxing or MMA.

The Celtics moved on against the Bulls, which, honestly, I didn't think would happen. I think Derrick Rose is a good player, and I thought he was going to lead that team into the second round of the playoffs. But in the end, the team I wanted to win did, I just want KG to get as many rings as possible so all of us Timberwolves "fans" can say, "See, look what you could've done if you would've been willing to wait it out and try to build around the ticket for a few more years." Anyways, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next round, the Celts take on Superman and the Magic starting tonight.
BTW, in other NBA News, The King aka LeBron James was rightfully named the NBA MVP today. He deserves it, I can only imagine this is just the first of a few.
Well, I'm looking forward to a couple things in May, UFC 98 should be good, UFC 2009: Undisputed will be awesome, and the NBA and NHL Playoffs keep rolling on.

No comments:

Post a Comment